Zoning a cooling system is the process of breaking up sections (a room, or more) of a home and having a separate thermostat control for each section, or zone. Most heating systems are installed as a single zone, except for radiant flooring which is usually already broken up into zones.
Zoning is usually added when building a home, though many times it can be added retroactively into an existing home. Much depends on what sections of your home you want separate from the others, and we can go from there with the design.
When it comes to air conditioning services, other companies just cannot compare
You can rely on our team to always provide and deliver:
- Emergency AC Services
- Energy-efficient central AC systems
- Professional Central AC system installations, service and repair
- AC Ductless and mini-split systems
- AC Service Plans and tune-ups to keep your AC system running efficiently!
- 24 hours a day/7 days a week local customer service, for any issue, in any weather
- More technicians on staff to provide service at any time